Thursday 30 May 2013

Going Dotty ~ 51 Small Polka Dots Papers


I love polka dots, love 'em love 'em, and I hope you do to as my freebie this week is 51 sheets of them in pinks, blues and purples.


♥♥  INCLUDES  ♥♥
- 51 Digital Scrapbooking Papers in vibrant colours
- Patterns include small polka dots
- 300 dpi High Resolution JPEG File
- 12" in x 12" in ~ 3600 px x 3600 px


Download File 1 here
Download File 2 here
Download File 3 here 
Download File 4 here
Download File 5 here

Links will expire 4th May.

Hope you like them, don't forget to leave a comment below.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much! So great of you to share. I find I can never have too many of the "basics" that coordinate with all the CRAZY patterns and embellishments out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - all my favourite colours!! Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete